Customer Marketing Manager
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our team at Greenhouse!
Reporting to our Director of Customer & Field Marketing, you will take the lead on executing our customer marketing strategy. Partnering with our Customer Success and Sales teams, this position will have a real business impact that focuses on the education, retention, and community-building of our engaged Greenhouse customer base.
Who will love this job:
- An effective communicator: you develop impactful content that can simplify complex processes and be distributed through multiple channels
- A customer advocate: you understand the human elements of marketing and craft strategies from the customers’ perspective and in their voice
- A phenomenal teammate: you thrive on collaborating and working cross functionally with various partners to exceed business goals
- A creative thinker: you are not afraid to step out of the box and propose new, different, and innovative ideas that elevate the team to the next level
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute multiple customer marketing programs, including usage- and lifecycle-based email campaigns, constantly iterating based on campaign results while maintaining consensus from internal cross-functional teams
- Execute customer meet-up events across multiple cities, focused on customer success stories and bringing like-minded customers together for peer-learning and networking
- Partner directly with our awesome Customer Success team to help educate on the value of Greenhouse, mitigate customer churn, drive account expansions and upsells, and nurture our customer community
- Build and oversee the Greenhouse customer advocacy program, including gifting, welcome kits and referral structures, to name a few components
- Dive deep into customer data, using customer metrics to make smart decisions about customer marketing programming and content focuses
You should have:
- 5 years of experience in B2B customer marketing
- Proven success driving end-to-end customer marketing campaigns that improved customer health or product usage
- A demonstrated understanding of what it means to cultivate a customer community around shared values and peer-learning
- Experience with online marketing tools and CRM platforms like Marketo, Salesforce, and Totango
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in SaaS/HR tech, a plus
- Your own rare talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.