Product Manager, Structured Hiring
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is hiring a Product Manager to join our tight-knit Product team, focused on helping our customers increase the quality of their decisions and reduce bias through Structured Hiring. As we continue to expand Greenhouse's product offerings, your role will be important to ensure success throughout the company – from brainstorming new integrations with the Design team to guiding new solutions through the development process. You’ll keep projects on track and drive real change in how we work. We have a small team and dislike bureaucracy — you'll make a big impact here!
Who will love this job:
- A problem solver, you love digging into challenging problems and finding elegant solutions
- A leader, you set a clear goal, and think holistically about how this impacts the greater company
- A storyteller, you believe in our mission and can communicate it internally and externally
- An organizer, you know how to weigh contending priorities and maintain an ongoing feedback loop between customers and internal teams
- A teammate, who is able to thrive within a dynamic environment
What you'll do:
- Build solutions for complex problems related to our Inclusion and Structured Hiring offerings, and lead them from ideation to release
- Work closely with our R&D team to identify blockers and make decisions about how new functionality should behave
- QA new features before they're released
- Prioritize projects and bugs
- Communicate with the broader company on feature development via release notes and documentation
- Contribute to the public product roadmap and serve as a visible member of the Product team for our customers and partners
You should have:
- Experience in product managing complex problems
- Empathy – listen, influence, and build positive relationships internally and with our customers
- Excellent project management skills; capable of breaking large, challenging problems into small, manageable tasks
- Technical knowledge – you don't need to have engineering experience, but you can hold your own with our engineers
- The ability to quickly switch between problems and tasks — being comfortable with interruptions
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.