Data Migration Specialist
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Data Migration Specialist to join our team in NYC!
Working in tandem with our Customer Success Managers, you will be a key component in giving our clients access to valuable data.
This role is focused on delivering a fluid, but dynamic specialized service. Data Migration at Greenhouse means cross functional work, translating complex data and processes for our largest customers to ensure they have a super smooth on-boarding experience. You'll also collaborate with the rest of the Professional Services team to execute on customer migrations and build new tools to enable quicker and more accurate data management.
Learn more about our engineering culture here.
Who will love this job:
- A data aficionado, who loves learning new data schemas, thrives in spreadsheets and has a passion for accuracy
- A people person, who communicates clearly and builds trust quickly
- A self-starter, who enjoys discovering new technical challenges and who can think two steps ahead
- An analytical thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
What you’ll do:
- Successfully deliver migrations for new and old Greenhouse customers
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team, ensuring quicker and more accurate data management
- Work cross-functionally with our Engineering and Product teams to inform of potential process and feature improvements
- Implement new Mapping and ETL scripts using Python, Pandas and NumPy
- Improve on our existing tools by refactoring, extending and adding tests
You should have:
- Hands-on experience with advanced Excel functions, including Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Macros, and basic VBA
- Excellent data discovery skills
- The ability to communicate abstract data concepts to a non-technical audience
- The ability to set expectations clearly and confidently, while addressing customer goals and concerns
- Working knowledge of Python (Pandas, nice to have) and SQL
- Previous experience in SaaS Professional Services, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Allston Trading, Chicago