Growth Marketing Coordinator
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
The Growth Marketing Coordinator will help execute on various digital marketing tasks, all while learning about Greenhouse's marketing strategy and presence as a fast-growing technology company. You'll be reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations, and working alongside a dynamic, highly-visible team.
Who will love this job:
- A curious marketer: you have an innate interest in and passion for digital marketing - and you're hungry to learn more!
- A humble teammate: no task is too small - you're ready to dive in and help your peers
- An analytical thinker: you feel comfortable with data sets, spreadsheets, and marketing analytics
- A creative wordsmith: you understand how important it is to embody a brand's voice and can adjust your writing style to suit different audiences and mediums
- A flexible multitasker: your penchant for prioritization, affinity for organization and love of to-do lists keep you (and your team) on track
What you’ll do:
- Interpret and synthesize marketing metrics (AdWords, Marketo, etc.)
- Hone your copywriting skills by contributing to email, landing pages, ads, and more
- Own administrative tasks for the team including keeping our calendars, trackers, and budget up-to-date
- Support in the implementation of SEO standard methodologies
- Help implement paid search and paid media campaigns
- Help out with our Webinar program and playbook
- Project manage various long-term team initiatives
You should have:
- A demonstrated background in digital marketing
- A desire to contribute to a cross-functional, high-performing team
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the importance and role of growth marketing in a SaaS context
- Your unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role!
- Existing platform experience (Marketo, Salesforce, Ceros, ON24, Bizzabo, Bizible, Optimizely, ad platforms)
- Digital Marketing certifications (AdWords, Marketo, Inbound Marketing)
- Project Management certification
- HTML/design experience
- An interest or background in talent acquisition/recruiting
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Integrated Marketing and Advertising
Lucid, New Orleans