Director, Product Marketing
Greenhouse, New York, Anywhere within United States
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Product Marketing!
Reporting directly to our CMO, you’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Customer Success and Marketing to create and develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Greenhouse’s products and services. You'll focus on leading the Product Marketing team, developing and executing strategies that effectively translate our go-to-market strategy and product story throughout the organization and to the market. The impact and outcome of your work will support Greenhouse in achieving its revenue and market leadership goals.
We're looking for an experienced SaaS product marketer who is a complex problem solver, who's driven, and has the ability to communicate across audiences of all kinds.
Who will love this job:
- A collaborative teammate, you drive cross-functional projects and effective workflows between teams; and can effectively context-switch at the drop of a hat.
- A creative problem solver, you leverage resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solutions.
- An empathetic marketer, you know how to connect and communicate with very different audiences.
- A driven motivator, you manage multiple priorities and moving parts without missing deadlines, and keep people excited along the way.
What you'll do:
- Develop product positioning and strategies by gathering market intelligence, understanding competitive drivers, distilling market trends, and understanding the needs of Greenhouse's customers.
- Package new features into quarterly releases that include documentation and training across our Product, Customer Success and Sales teams, as well as the greater Marketing team.
- Develop and execute product marketing campaigns that increase conversion rates and are well-supported with sales enablement programs, training materials and product collateral for each campaign that support the Sales team's pipeline.
- Partner with our Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop and provide the “voice of the market” during feature development.
- Build a team and create the processes, systems, playbooks and workflows that enable the team to grow into a scaled function with a measurable positive impact on the company overall.
You should have:
- Proven experience in product marketing
- Experience managing a team or individuals
- B2B / SaaS marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of creating go-to-market strategy & positioning products effectively
- Experience in leading and driving cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within HR / Recruiting industry, a plus!
- Your own unique talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.