Content Marketing Manager
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join Greenhouse’s ambitious Marketing team!
Reporting to our Director of Content, you will be an integral member of the Content & Community team. The Content Team is responsible for producing compelling Thought Leadership and Sales Enablement content for internal and external consumption. The Content Marketing Manager should be a passionate writer with enthusiasm for producing integrated marketing campaigns to leverage those content pieces far and wide. The right person will be a whiz at project management and have a deep knowledge (or deep hunger for learning!) the ins and outs of how content impacts demand generation and sales goals.
We’re looking for a masterful storyteller who is excited about being a part of a high-growth team working on some amazing projects. You’ll get the opportunity to work with the following teams: Creative & Design, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales, Partnerships and more.
Who will love this job:
- A curious professional who has an innate sense of compelling storytelling and is ready to dive into deep research mode to produce impactful internal and external content such as case studies, sales enablement guides, blogs, research reports and more
- A knowledgeable marketer with experience and perspective on crafting engaging content for webinars, emails, blog articles and more
- An inclusive and open-minded individual who values different perspectives and works to elevate different voices through their writing and through collaborative work with other teams and teammates
- An analytics enthusiast who understands the value of measuring and sharing the effectiveness of your content beyond vanity metrics who can help us stand up a sophisticated content marketing measurement and reporting practice
- A project management aficionado who is organized, effective and highly-skilled at ensuring projects are thoroughly seen-through from start to finish (familiarity with Asana a plus, but not a requirement)
- A communicator with a passion for the little details, when you’re in charge, nothing falls through the cracks - especially typos!
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to our content marketing strategy and lead Thought Leadership and Sales Enablement content projects that align with Greenhouse’s business objectives and create high value for our customers and audiences
- Leverage and uphold Greenhouse’s brand tone & voice, messaging and positioning in content across our blog, website, internal and external content
- Help drive demand generation goals by helping to create the webinar content calendar
- Present monthly and quarterly content marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights
- Collaborate with:
- Creative & Design Team to create beautiful and compelling content pieces for internal and external use
- Product Marketing and Enterprise Marketing Teams to develop timely and valuable Sales Enablement content
- Sales Team to build strong alignment and buy-in for content marketing initiatives
What you should have:
- Content marketing, digital marketing, or writing experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong communication and project management
- Knowledge of content marketing measurement and reporting
- Knowledge of Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce and content management technologies a plus
- Your unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.