Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team!
In this role you'll work closely with our Customer Support, Engineering, and Customer Success teams and help our customers troubleshoot a variety of technical issues. Working alongside Greenhouse's engineers, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the technical aspects of Greenhouse products and jump-start your career in tech.
Who will love this job:
- An innovator: You think creatively to tackle problems and discover workarounds using available resources
- A wordsmith: You have the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone who can transcend the starkness of chat and email to leave customers feeling warm and fuzzy
- A cool cucumber: You can multi-task and balance priorities without breaking a sweat
What you’ll do:
- Resolve technical issues by working with our customers to answer questions, provide guidance, solve issues, and route product feedback
- Handle open customer issues, escalating when appropriate, to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date
- Be a great teammate in a flat-structured, highly collaborative environment and contribute ideas to improve processes
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build a seamless experience and maintain our high bar for customer happiness
- Provide call-back phone resolution for customers as needed
You should have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and an eye for detail
- Exposure to software development and computer science concepts and a strong desire for learning
- Ability to translate technical concepts for multiple non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage competing priorities and effectively multi-task
- Outstanding customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, accurate, responsive, inventive, and conscientious
Your unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA