Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Integrations Consultant to join our Professional Services team!
Reporting to our Manager of Technical Professional Services, you will provide our customers with specialized technical knowledge and integration expertise so that they can leverage the technical resources we have to offer. Technical Consultants are subject matter experts in configuring Greenhouse, working with APIs, web hooks, and more in order to optimize how our customers use our platform.
Who will love this job:
- An entrepreneur, you're excited to manage engagements like your own company, continuously elevating processes, philosophies, and methodologies.
- A techie, you love learning and are eager to understand the ins-and-outs of our APIs and product; you are creative in finding solutions
- An educator, you are a coach for customers and you have a real passion for translating technical concepts into layman's terms
- A collaborator, you are not only passionate about the details, but you also see the “big picture” and contribute ideas to perfect the Professional Services recipe with Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams
What you’ll do:
- Lead consulting engagements with customers to understand their workflows and integration requirements
- Guide customers on how to leverage Greenhouse APIs and product configurations to meet integration requirements and optimize their Greenhouse usage
- Project manage integration tasks such as scoping, field mapping, and deployment readiness
- Develop tools, processes, and a plan of action to ensure customers are able to implement strategic integration solutions
- Improve and maintain Professional Services' engagement tools and documentation
- Provide feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Partnership teams that informs our integration platform and strategy
- Use learning and development budget to further educate yourself, foster a new skill, or upgrade an existing one
You should have:
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and the integration development lifecycle
- Experience in the configuration and implementation of SaaS applications, preferably in the HR and recruiting space
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Greenhouse products (strongly preferred)
- Excellent consultation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working in a client-facing capacity
- Formal or informal project management experience
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.