Team Manager, HR Business Partners
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for our first Team Manager of HR Business Partners!
The manager of our Business Partner team will have the opportunity to grow and operationalize the HR Business Partner team at Greenhouse from a mighty team of one to a fully-fledged function spanning cities and continents. This includes creating the strategic vision that aligns current and future business need with team structure and operations, reviewing and revising current processes, and refreshing the ways our Business Partners integrate with and support the broader business. As a member of Greenhouse’s Talent Management function and People Leadership team, this person will both drive the evolution of our HRBP function and build partnerships across the organization to drive business success.
Greenhouse’s People Department sits at the forefront of an industry in transformation. Internally, we’ve built an award-winning work environment. Externally, we’re driving industry conversation around New People Teams. This is an exciting opportunity to have a tremendous impact on our organization and the greater community of People teams around us. We also think it’s a fun job and hope you will too!
Who will love this job:
- A strategic partner with a strong aptitude for learning and a strong curiosity about people and organizations
- A builder with experience scaling teams to support a fast-growing and thriving organization
- A dedicated manager who thrives on the success of their team
- A creative problem-solver with good judgement, high integrity, and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- An effective influencer with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An organizational empath with a natural intuition for the dynamics of an organization and a desire to help others
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, and coach our BP team to advise managers and department leadership on people-related strategy and decisions, from organizational design to individual growth paths - and everything in between
- Be a recognizable support presence for staff throughout the organization
- Use data to drive your decisions and identify areas of improvement for the function and the teams/departments the team supports
- Partner with internal collaborators on Greenhouse’s culture initiatives
- Partner and collaborate with other People Department teams to build and deploy People resources to support the broader org
You should have:
- Forward-thinking HR, People, or BP experience
- Proven success leading, operationalizing, and scaling a team of business partners
- Experience supporting organizations with an international presence
- Familiarity and comfort with employment laws in the US and EMEA
- Experience with initiatives related to DE&I, strongly preferred
- Experience in tech/SaaS organizations, strongly preferred
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks, and Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Reporting Analyst, Digital Advertising Sales
DraftKings, Boston, MA