Senior Manager, Public Relations
Greenhouse, Anywhere in the United States
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior PR manager to join our growing Marketing team!
As an experienced Senior PR Manager, you are an enthusiastic and persuasive communicator with outstanding relationship-development skills and experience in PR, Analyst Relations and Influencer marketing. Your role is to execute public relations, analyst and influencer relations initiatives to increase the positive awareness, visibility and reputation of the Greenhouse brand with premier media, analysts and industry influencers.
Who will love this job:
- A go-getter, you are ambitious and love the challenge of uncovering interesting narratives and news angles to get impactful media coverage for Greenhouse.
- A teammate, you are excited to collaborate with the Content & Communications Team within the Marketing Department to execute integrated campaigns and add to a resourceful and supportive team.
- A PR pro, you bring knowledge and experience from both the agency world and in-house, handling day-to-day activities in public relations, analyst relations and influencer relations.
- A detail-oriented communicator, you have excellent verbal and writing skills, while holding yourself and others to the highest quality work.
- An agile and results-oriented individual, you are adept at navigating process, managing up and down throughout the team and moving projects forward to hit deadlines and be a team player.
What you’ll do:
- Own all day-to-day activities for public relations including managing an external PR agency and working closely with executives and marketing partners
- Own all day-to-day activities for analyst relations including managing thought-leadership initiatives with analysts and influencers within the Talent industry
- Closely collaborate with the Content, Creative and Field Marketing/Customer Marketing Teams to produce high-quality written communications and execute meaningful projects to increase Greenhouse’s brand awareness and influence
You should have:
- Experience leading or managing public relations and analyst relations in a company or agency environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and extensive experience writing press releases, byline articles, blog posts and more.
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Project Manager - Influencer Marketing
Home Chef, 433 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607 (Downtown)