Marketing Operations Analyst
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team!
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations, our new Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for owning the implementation and optimization of marketing analytics at Greenhouse. While you'll be embedded in the Marketing team, this role is highly visible and cross-functional, so you can expect to interact with multiple teams across the company.
Who will love this job:
- A data-driven people person: You know your way around large sets of data, and love to glean insights from and share stories about what you discover
- A passionate and curious marketer: While you love data in general, you're motivated to be an integral part of a marketing team that's using data to drive the business forward
What you’ll do:
- Build out and manage a comprehensive set of ongoing reports and dashboards for the wider Marketing team to use in KPI tracking
- Serve as our de facto Marketing analytics expert: You'll empower your teammates to use data in their day-to-day work
- Help your colleagues on the Marketing team understand how they are generating and/or influencing revenue growth
You should have:
- Experience with multi-touch attribution modeling using Bizible or similar software
- Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo, HubSpot, or similar); Marketo certification is a plus
- Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- A working knowledge of SQL and proficiency working with large data sets
- Confidence when working with data warehousing
- Salesforce reporting skills
- Experience with Mode or other BI software
- Excellent verbal communication: You know how to translate technical jargon for a non-technical audience, but you can also hold your own when speaking with other data aficionados
- Proven written communication skills
- Strong presentation and Google Slides or Powerpoint skills
- An affinity for telling stories with data
- Experience with Customer Success software (Gainsight, Totango, or similar)
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Knew, Los Angeles