Greenhouse, Dublin, Ireland
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
Our Account Management organization is in charge of driving customer retention, growth and expansion opportunities, and continued product optimization and adoption. As an AM, you will own the renewals and upselling of new products into our rapidly growing ecosystem of customers.
You will not only ensure a premium experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives, but also partner with our Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Finance teams to streamline workflows and communication processes within Greenhouse.
Who will love this job:
- A strategic hunter, you thrive in a dynamic environment, and clearly see the full picture of an account, always recommending the best solution for both customers and Greenhouse that ultimately drives revenue
- A thoughtful mediator, you're consultative, receptive and authentic through tough situations and hard-to-close negotiations
- A collaborative teammate, you love working with others and utilizing strong partnerships to achieve the best outcome, whether internal or external
- A hardworking problem solver, you're not afraid to test, iterate, and chip in ideas when it comes to solutions. You roll with the punches and can adapt, but are excited to be apart of the fix
What you'll do:
- Effectively manage a book of mid-market business totaling up to $5MM in ARR or SMB business totaling up to $2.6MM in ARR
- Build strategic account plans that map out expansion and other upsell opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and expansions to meet quota objectives
- Partner with Customer Success Managers for shared management of your customer relationships
- Position yourself as a strategic partner to key stakeholders and champions within named accounts
- Continued assessment of Greenhouse’ alignment with customer’s business objectives and goals
- Actively focus on expansion and growth through identifying, cultivating, and selling additional products within the Greenhouse Suite
- Diagnose and mitigate churn risk clearly and own resolution strategies, advising sales leadership of ideal resolutions wherever appropriate
- Be an active participant in building and improving internal operational processes
You should have:
- Experience in sales/account management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Proven success identifying and developing executive relationships
- The ability to craft narratives and prove customer value through comprehensive business reviews and strategic touch-points
- Experience handling complex commercial processes and negotiations
- Quota carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Sales, Account Management), preferably in a SaaS organization
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, and so on. Additionally, you have the opportunity to be one of the first employees on the ground in our EMEA HQ where you can have a real impact on our business strategy and growth.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Washington Square Mall - Portland, OR
Casper, Portland, OR