Director, Enterprise Sales
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales.
Greenhouse works with over 2,500 companies to help them hire and onboard better, more productive teams through our recruiting and onboarding optimization platforms. We are on a mission to move up-market and help larger organizations grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, our new Director of Enterprise Sales will lead and train a new enterprise division of our sales organization. This leader will strategically train our team to close bigger deals, and will work hands-on with them to get the job done.
Who will love this job:
- A fierce competitor who is motivated by the win, and will motivate others to win together
- A leader and coach who cares about the professional success of their team
- A builder who is excited to structure new processes and strategies
- A driver who executes with purpose and passion, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to close big deals
- A strategic thinker who will set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals
What you’ll do:
- Train, lead and motivate our team of enterprise sales professionals
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to set the strategy for moving upmarket, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Provide input to the marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing enterprise customers
- Develop and define a forecasting process that helps identify new opportunities, engaging the VP of Sales and CEO as needed
You should have:
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience, closing deals over $100k
- Experience managing a competitive sales team
- Energy, drive and ambition to lead and motivate a team
- Experience hiring, and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows. We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interviews and continues through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get-togethers, and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Alliance Director - Microsoft Azure
C3, Paris, France
Senior Manager of Enterprise Sales
Sales & Marketing Analyst - London
Regional Sales Executive - Thailand
Customer Engagement Manager
Wombat Security Technologies, Pittsburgh