Director, Enterprise Sales
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales.
Greenhouse works with over 2,000 companies to help them hire and onboard better, more productive teams through our recruiting and onboarding optimization platforms. We are on a mission to move up-market and help larger organizations grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, our new Director of Enterprise Sales will lead and train a new enterprise division of our sales organization. This leader will strategically train our team to close bigger deals, and will work hands-on with them to get the job done.
Who will love this job:
- A fierce competitor who is motivated by the win, and will motivate others to win together
- A leader and coach who cares about the professional success of their team
- A builder who is excited to structure new processes and strategies
- A driver who executes with purpose and passion, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to close big deals
- A strategic thinker who will set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals
What you’ll do:
- Train, lead and motivate our team of enterprise sales professionals
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to set the strategy for moving upmarket, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Provide input to the marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing enterprise customers
- Develop and define a forecasting process that helps identify new opportunities, engaging the VP of Sales and CEO as needed
You should have:
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience, closing deals over $50k
- Experience managing a competitive sales team
- Energy, drive and ambition to lead and motivate a team
- Experience hiring, and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
National Sales Manager
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Customer Success Associate
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Refinery29, New York
Sales Manager, Partnerships
Partner Manager, Regional Partnerships
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, San Francisco