Director, Mid-Market Sales
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We are looking for a Director of Mid-Market Sales!
Over 2,000 smart companies build winning hiring cultures through the Greenhouse Talent Acquisition Suite. And we are on a mission to help even more companies grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, our Director of Mid-Market Sales will be one of two Directors building and leading the largest division of our sales organization. This leader will strategically coach our team to close big deals and will work hands-on with Account Executives to get the job done.
Who will love this job:
- A fierce competitor who is motivated by the win, and will motivate others to win together
- A leader and coach who cares about the professional success of their team
- A driver who executes with purpose and passion, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to close big deals
- A collaborative partner who knows that working cross-functionally is the best way to get the job done
- A strategic thinker who will set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals
What you’ll do:
- Hire, lead, and motivate a team of mid-market sales professionals.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to set the strategy for growing the sales segment, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Partner with the marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing customers.
- Help define a forecasting process to effectively drive predictable revenue and to prioritize focus.
- Collaborate with the other Sales Directors to ensure unified messaging and sales methods across the team.
You should have:
- SaaS sales experience, closing deals $25k+
- Experience managing a competitive sales team
- Energy, drive and ambition to lead and motivate a team
- Experience hiring, and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows! We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor, and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017! We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with interviews and continues through executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get togethers, and quarterly department fun days (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, like L&D stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, flexible vacation, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
At Greenhouse, we believe having diverse teams where everyone can bring their authentic self to work is key to our success and we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Enterprise (Nashville, TN)
Box, Nashville, TN
Global Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Sales Engineer (Central Timezone)
Twilio, Texas (Remote)
Client Engagement Manager, Corporate Risk
Dataminr, New York