Customer Support Specialist
Greenhouse, Dublin, Ireland
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team in our Dublin office!
As customer-facing product experts, our Customer Support Specialists lead our efforts to showcase Greenhouse as not just a set of useful recruiting features, but as a platform for organizational change. You’ll be a part of a team that has a high bar for customer happiness and strives to help our customers transform the way they hire.
Often cited by our users as the "best thing about Greenhouse,” Customer Support Specialists work with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that best helps our stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate our customers’ experience with Greenhouse.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate - you thrive on engaging with our customers, working hard to help them succeed
- A problem solver - you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available
- A wordsmith - you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
- A helper - you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction
- An efficient worker - you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization
- A great teammate - you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed
What you’ll do:
- Serve as first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via email and online chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement
You should have:
- Customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
- An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email, preferred
Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, and so on. Additionally, you have the opportunity to be one of the first employees on the ground in our EMEA HQ where you can have a real impact on our business strategy and growth.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Republic of Ireland on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.