Greenhouse, Dublin, Ireland
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to onboarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for an Implementation Strategist to join our Customer Success team!
Implementation Strategists help our customers get the Greenhouse platform up and running. With a lot of moving pieces and a big goal to transform hiring, Implementation Strategists are key to ensuring a seamless launch of Greenhouse for our customers. Our software supports different recruiting workflows, meaning it requires a dynamic style of customer support. Do you have a knack for digging into customer’s organizational goals and unusual challenges to help improve their hiring processes? Come join our team!
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate – you stand up for customers while remaining empathetic, responsive, and goal-oriented
- A teacher – you help customers learn and navigate the product and encourage confidence along the way
- A helper – you are engaging, you can easily smooth bumpy roads and you have a facility for winning hearts and minds
- A confident subject matter expert – you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and be creative and inventive in finding solutions for customers
- A teammate – not only do you possess a keen eye for detail, but you also see the “big picture” and contribute ideas to perfect the Customer Success recipe
What you'll do:
- Lead small and medium-sized customers through successful implementations and launches
- Empower customers to complete implementation successfully by ensuring they are tracking against optimal timelines
- Drive the value of Greenhouse through implementation, helping customers navigate and overcome roadblocks
- Provide support and mentorship by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices
- Own implementation tasks such as data migration, product training, and organizational roll-out strategies
- Advocate for client needs and product requests to Greenhouse’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for customers post-implementation
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savviness - familiarity with software or SaaS
- The ability to own business relationships
- A passion for helping others
- Previous customer success or support experience, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, and so on. Additionally, you have the opportunity to be one of the first employees on the ground in our EMEA HQ where you can have a real impact on our business strategy and growth.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Republic of Ireland on a full-time basis.
If you are based in the state of California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS