Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Product Designer!
The Product Designer will help elevate our visual style and to improve the workflow of our product. Reporting into our Product Design Manager, you’ll be using your design chops to build and define our enterprise product for diverse use cases at the highest level of complexity. Your goal is to simplify and communicate functionality while framing Greenhouse in a way that influences how hiring teams excel at their jobs. Are you interested in creating structured job frameworks and reducing bias throughout the hiring process? Join our team!
Who will love this job:
- A collaborator – you love working through design problems with a team and are open and thoughtful with giving and receiving feedback.
- A big-picture thinker – you always consider the impact of the overall experience when making a design decision
- A problem solver – you can run your own user research sessions, ask the right questions and quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out solution
- A communicator – you have an understanding of front-end development, which allows you to work effortlessly with developers
- A design generalist – you enjoy each aspect of the design process, from user research, UX, UI, all the way through design QA
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the product manager and engineering manager to define the roadmap for one of our triads
- Facilitate user research sessions, sprints, and workshops for your team
- Create user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes
- Work closely with engineers to plan and ensure the build matches the design
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns for our design system, seedling
- Design software to help reduce bias and increase decision making within the hiring process
You should have:
- End to end product design experience
- Proficiency with Figma / Sketch
- Prototyping abilities in Figma or other tools
- Proven ability to communicate with various audiences
- Experience facilitating user research
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Name Your Own Job!
Guidepost Montessori, South East Asia