Team Manager, Scaled Customer Success
Greenhouse, Denver, New York or San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Team Manager, Scaled Customer Success to join our team!
This person will lead and grow our Customer Success team that’s dedicated to helping customers in our scaled program move up the hiring maturity curve by building effective and efficient recruiting processes.
You’ll also partner with the Customer Marketing and Enablement teams to produce scaled customer lifecycle programs and influence content development that help customers be great at hiring.
Who will love this job:
- A builder – you can easily find areas of opportunity and build effective solutions
- A mentor – you’re passionate about helping build successful teams through mentorship and hands-on development
- A teammate – you work well with multiple teams to work towards a common goal
- A problem-solver – you critically think about problems and work to find a resolution
- A champion – you work behind the scenes to support everyday heroes on the team, while balancing the needs of the greater org
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guide your team’s overall account strategy
- Review individual performance for each team member and find opportunities for growth and development
- Use data to track and take action on the team's metrics
- Help customers in Greenhouse’s scaled program move up the hiring maturity curve and achieve team goals through the support of your team and proactive programs
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing and Enablement teams to produce relevant content, as well as provide input on any Customer Success-led marketing initiatives
You should have:
- Prior experience managing a team of Customer Success Managers
- Experience building successful customer success playbooks, programs, and workflows
- Experience working with a B2B tech / SaaS product
- Experience working in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition, a plus
- Experienced in hiring for your team, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one