Customer Success Manager
Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Hiring well means engaging all parts of the business and leading organizational change. With this in mind, our Customer Success Managers guide our customers to drive the success of their organizations by transforming the way they hire. Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about relationship management - it’s also about digging into each customer’s goals to help them discover how to best use Greenhouse to drive and improve their hiring strategy.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate - you will be the voice of our customers, while remaining, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A teacher - you will help customers learn and navigate the product and inspire confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment
- A helper - you can easily smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A trusted subject matter specialist - you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative and inventive in finding solutions for our customers
- An excellent teammate - you are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage customer relationships to showcase the value of Greenhouse and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and feature requests to Greenhouse’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Partner with the Account Management team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals
- Team up with our Implementation Strategists through customer onboarding (configuration, data migration, etc.) to ensure the successful launch of new Greenhouse customers
- Collaborate with high-profile and fast-growing companies to revolutionize their hiring processes
You should have:
- Experience with hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Your own rare talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price