Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is the fastest growing recruiting and onboarding platforms on the market, enabling our customers to build a more collaborative hiring culture, deliver a great candidate experience, and then welcome new team members with a meaningful transition. We're looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting team!
The Recruiting team is a key contributor to building an amazing company. We partner with hiring managers and interviewers to bring the best possible talent to Greenhouse. Our Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for managing interview calendars, ensuring data quality in our various systems, and creating a phenomenal interview experience for candidates. This role offers a great opportunity to learn recruiting fundamentals and will teach you to build an effective, efficient, and high-quality process.
Who will love this job:
- An organizer who loves working on multiple projects
- A story teller who believes in the company mission and can communicate this to candidates
- A thinker who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing process
- A team player who supports others in the organization to make the best hiring decisions
- An optimist who knows recruiting is hard but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that perfect fit and have an impact on someone's career
You should have:
- A two or four year degree with a great academic track record
- At least one professional internship under your belt
- Interest in starting a career in recruiting, people operations or HR
- Willingness to learn and be coached by some of the best people in the business
- Passion for a startup environment
- A high level of integrity
Please note that this is an entry level role.
Pay, perks & such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees and it shows. Greenhouse was proudly named among Crain's New York Business 2015 Best Places to Work in NYC, we were also named as a Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times in 2016! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, including company get-togethers like our monthly CEO "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We are a distributed company with offices in New York and San Francisco. Check us out on Glassdoor where we have outstanding reviews by current employees and candidates alike!
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Vimeo, New York, NY
6th Grade ELA and Social Studies Teacher
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha: Blanca Alvarado Middle School, Alpha: Jose Hernandez Middle School, Alpha: Cornerstone
Recruiter, Partnerships (Contract)
Senior HR Team Advisor
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha: Cornerstone
Markforged, Watertown, MA