Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We're looking for an Implementation Strategist to join our Customer Success team!
Greenhouse Implementation Strategists help our customers get the Greenhouse platform up and running. With a lot of moving pieces and a big goal to transform hiring, Implementation Strategists are key to ensuring a successful implementation and launch of Greenhouse.
Because Greenhouse is an Enterprise Talent Acquisition Suite that supports different types of workflows, Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about generic relationship management. It requires digging into each customer’s organizational goals (and unusual challenges) to help them discover how to best use the product to support and improve their entire hiring process.
Who will love this job
- A proud advocate, you stand up for customers while remaining empathetic, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and solution-oriented
- A teacher, you help customers learn and navigate the product and encourage confidence along the way
- A helper, you are likeable and engaging, you can easily smooth bumpy roads and you have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A confident subject matter expert, you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and be creative and inventive in finding solutions for customers
- A teammate, you are not only detailed-oriented, but you also see the “big picture” and contribute ideas to perfect the Customer Success recipe
What you'll do
- Lead small and medium-sized customers through successful implementations and launches
- Motivate customers to complete implementation successfully by ensuring they are tracking against optimal timelines
- Set customers up for long-term success by driving the value of Greenhouse through implementation, helping them navigate and overcome roadblocks
- Provide support and mentorship by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices
- Project manage implementation tasks such as data migration, product training, and organizational roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor by advocating for client needs and product requests to Greenhouse’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for customers post-implementation
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Advisor, Experiences (Italian)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Customer Support Representative - Part Time
Favor, Austin, TX
Customer Support Representative
Samsara, London, UK
Stylist - Guide, Kansas City
Bonobos, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience: Training - Quality - Content
Client Engagement Specialist (French Fluency)
Kraken Exchange, Remote