Vice President, Customer Success
Greenhouse, New York
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Since day one, Greenhouse has been committed to delivering the best service and support to our customers. Our focus on fostering a Customer Success team of product-experts and customer-advocates has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Greenhouse - something that has set us apart in the HR-tech industry.
We’re looking for a Vice President of Customer Success to continue our tradition of caring about our customers and acting in the best interest of their long-term success. As a member of our leadership team, this person will be responsible for further defining and executing our overall customer success strategy, while growing the team to support this strategy.
Who will love this job:
- A leader who has a compelling vision and an unstoppable drive to engage, grow and manage an exceptionally talented Customer Success team
- A true client advocate who knows the long-term success of a business is inextricably bound to the success of its customers
- A tireless collaborator who will collaborate with our Sales and Product leaders to foster a customer-centric environment
- A strong communicator who thrives in front of any audience - from one-one customer interactions to industry-leading speaking engagements
- A trusted advisor who believes the best decisions and results come from a data-driven process
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our leadership team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions and drive thought leadership in her/his area of expertise
- A master of wit who will keep pace with our Customer Success team’s humor, puns, and love of a good meme
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, engage, and retain top talent across the Customer Success organization.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for future Greenhouse customer services by analyzing the current state and assessing where we have opportunity to improve, expand, and specialize.
- Drive excellent outcomes by using data to inform strategy.
- Work with other departments to understand which services and processes result in meaningful product adoption, high customer satisfaction, and enthusiastic customer advocates.
- Advocate Greenhouse’s customer success philosophy across the industry, promoting our customer success vision through speaking, blogging and other initiatives.
- Act as an executive sponsor for our enterprise customers, working with them directly and stepping in as a partner, as needed.
- Partner with the leadership team to make the best business decisions for Greenhouse’s long-term success.
You should have:
- Senior leadership experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience in a high-growth environment; comfort in a fast-moving and evolving company
- Experience recruiting, managing and retaining a large (40+ person) team
- Experience managing managers across different functional groups
- Experience owning a departmental budget with the goal of efficient and strategic resourcing
- A real passion for customer success that result in customer-informed decisions
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in and understanding the HR-tech community, a plus
- Willingness to travel between SF and NYC, as needed
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a bi-coastal company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
New GH EDU Test Req
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Account Associate, Latin America
TripAdvisor, Miami, FL
National Sales Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Rep.
Uncubed, New York City
Inside Sales Representative
Peloton, New York, NY