Greenhouse, Ontario or British Columbia
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is hiring a Product Manager!
Joining our tight-knit Product team, you'll help our customers hire better. As we continue to expand Greenhouse's product offerings, your role will be important to ensure success throughout the company – from brainstorming ideas with the team to guiding new solutions through the development process. You’ll keep projects on track and drive real change in how we work. We have a small team and dislike bureaucracy — you'll make a big impact here!
Who will love this job
- A problem solver – you love digging into big problems and finding elegant solutions
- A leader – you set a clear goal, and think holistically about how this impacts the greater company
- A storyteller – you believe in our mission and can communicate it internally and externally
- An organizer – you know how to weigh contending priorities and maintain an ongoing feedback loop between customers and internal teams
A teammate – who is able to thrive within a dynamic environment
What you'll do
- Build solutions for complex problems related to our Recruiting product, and lead them from conceptualization to release
- Work closely with our R&D team to identify blockers and make decisions about how new functionality should behave
- QA new features before they're released
- Prioritize projects and bugs
- Engage with the broader company on feature development via release notes and documentation
- Contribute to the public product roadmap and serve as a visible member of the Product team for our customers and partners
You should have
- Experience in product managing complex problems
- Empathy – listen, influence, and build positive relationships internally and with our customers
- Excellent project management skills; capable of breaking large, thorny problems into small, manageable tasks
- Technical knowledge – you don't need to have engineering experience, but you can hold your own with our engineers
- The ability to quickly switch between problems and tasks — being comfortable with interruptions
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently eligible to work in Canada.
For purposes of processing or administering your employment relationship, personal information that you provide to the Company may be transferred to and accessed by an affiliate in the United States or elsewhere, or to agents and contractors (such as payroll companies, insurance companies, information technology consultants, etc.) that provide services to the Company.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 - 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days' vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at [email protected].
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Manager, Data Science & Machine Learning
Index Exchange, Boston, Massachusetts, United States