Director of Brand Marketing
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is changing the way companies hire talent by transforming the recruiting process into an organization’s competitive advantage. Staying a step ahead of the competition for talented people requires company-wide engagement. Thousands of successful companies use the intelligent guidance built into Greenhouse’s platform to design and automate all aspects of hiring, engaging the entire organization and winning top talent.
The Marketing team at Greenhouse has a unique opportunity to tell this story and be a leading voice in the industry conversation. We’re looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to drive this endeavor: to build our global awareness strategy, to craft and refine our narrative, and to build a meaningful following in the community as we change the HR industry together.
Who will love this job:
- A storyteller who is both an excellent writer and visual communicator; someone whose communications talents inspire others to action
- A confident leader who is assertive and will bring big ideas to the table
- A collaborator who will work with and draw the best out of team members at all levels - from our CEO to our SDRs
- A wordsmith who can adapt their written and verbal communication style to fit any situation or medium
- A creative, conceptual thinker with big, outside-of-the-box ideas
- An executor, who is able to roll up their sleeves and translate those big ideas into action and business results
What you’ll do:
- Draw from key pieces of the Greenhouse story and turn them into a compelling narrative that will take over the industry
- Help shape the Greenhouse brand and messaging; establish a clear point of view regarding key topics relevant to Greenhouse and ensure our story is applied thoughtfully throughout all external communications
- Ongoing ideation, creation, and pitching of brand-related content to a wide range of media outlets
- Identify and engage with media and influencers
- Develop an executive speaking and event roadmap, including innovative thought-leadership opportunities for our executive team
- Drive communication strategy for product launches - partner with Product and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute PR strategy for new product and feature launches
- Build a meaningful, owned-media audience with unique content through various proprietary medium (podcast, youtube channel, etc)
You should have:
- A “genius” for story-telling and making brands come to life
- Passion for Greenhouse’s mission - familiarity with the human resources, talent, and recruiting industry is a huge plus
- Deep experience in brand-marketing, media, and/or public relations
- Demonstrated success building a high-growth leading brand
- A track record of creating unique content and building a prominent audience
- A portfolio of successful PR placements
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with both external agencies and internal stakeholders
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a bi-coastal company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
Global SEO Lead
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Head of Brand & Communications (m/w)
AV Production Coordinator - Marketing Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Coordinator, Originals Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Social Media Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA