Ad Traffic Coordinator
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
The largest all-male location based network in the world
Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're the No. 1 location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of 3 million daily active users in every country in the world. Since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks and a collaborative office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
Grindr is looking for a full-time Ad Traffic Coordinator to join the growing Brand Partnerships & Advertising team. You will work collaboratively across brand partnerships, account management & product to ensure campaigns deliver flawlessly for our brand partners. You will thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and continuously improving environment. This is based in Grindr’s headquarter in West Hollywood.
- Traffic campaigns utilizing several different platforms within the Grindr portfolio including MoPub, AppNexus, Beeswax, Proprietary Ad Server Technology and future Content/Desktop Ad Delivery Platforms.
- Traffic and QA campaigns/creatives and 3rd party tags across desktop, mobile, Mobile Apps, tablet, and video.
- Work with the Account Management team to optimize campaigns ensuring performance and delivery goals are met
- Pull campaign reports on behalf of Account Managers as required
- Assist with inventory availability requests.
- Have a strong working knowledge of digital ad ecosystem in order to understand and fix problems proactively
- Work closely with the team to support the success of all clients - be ready and willing to help others when they need it.
- Manage and troubleshoot various third party tagging implementations
- A passion to enter in digital ad trafficking space
- Experience with web & mobile in-app campaign trafficking a plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite or equivalent
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited sick policy
- Generous Parental Leave
- Competitive Salary
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Launched in early 2009, Grindr now boasts more than a million daily users in 192 countries. To join them in their sunny Los Angeles offices, check out their open jobs here.
Be a Better Grindr Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Grindr when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Grindr? Visit http://www.grindr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Sr. Director Marketing Infrastructure
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Associate, Content Strategy & Analysis
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Squarespace, New York, NY
Facebook Growth Marketer
Social Media and Escalations Support Agent-Bilingual