Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
The largest all-male location based network in the world
Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile start-up environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're the No. 1 location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of 3 million daily active users in every country in the world. Since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks and a collaborative office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
As the Manager, Programmatic, you will be an integral member of the growing Programmatic Revenue team. In this role, you will help define and create the tactics and strategies that drive our programmatic revenue, and will be responsible for the monetization and reporting strategy for programmatic inventory sold across Grindr owned and operated domains. You will work closely with the data driven Product, Engineering, and Finance teams to develop revenue-driving performance and continually test new strategies to optimize performance.
- Manage all aspects of ad operations within Mopub, SSP partners, and Header bidding environments
- Continuously optimize ad stack, pricing, and targeting strategies to maximize revenue across all of our owned and operated domains
- Contribute to the evolution of overall revenue strategy with A/B testing and analysis
- Further the development of existing reporting tools and help build new tools to optimize and test product changes and revenue impacts
- Test emerging programmatic ad products
- Partner with the Product team on ad layout optimizations to increase overall yield
- Investigate revenue drops, reporting bugs, and revenue opportunities
- 4-6 years of mobile app advertising experience
- 4-6 years of experience in pricing and yield management
- Proficient in Mopub mobile app ad serving environment
- Experience working with SSPs and header bidding
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Mentoring and managing a small team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- SQL, and Python experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a smaller team environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Keen understanding of RTB/Programmatic landscape
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, science, technical field
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited sick policy
- Competitive Salary
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Launched in early 2009, Grindr now boasts more than a million daily users in 192 countries. To join them in their sunny Los Angeles offices, check out their open jobs here.
Be a Better Grindr Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Grindr when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Grindr? Visit http://www.grindr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Marketing
Specialist, Paid Search
HelloFresh, New York, NY
SEO and Performance Marketing Specialist - DACH (m/w)
Pinterest, Berlin, Germany
Director of Communications
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Mobile Marketing Manager, Japan
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Programmatic Display Specialist
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA