Senior Financial Analyst
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
The largest all-male location based network in the world
Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile start-up environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're the No. 1 location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of 3 million daily active users in every country in the world. Since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks and a collaborative office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
The senior financial analyst is someone who works fast and smart, consistently improves on the status-quo. This person understands business strategy, thinks in business terms, not just numbers, and works cross-functionally to drive the growth of Grindr. You will report to the Financial Planning and Analysis manager.
- Build out and manage near and long range financial planning and forecasts. Align the plan and forecast with the strategy and critically develop the plan in terms of drivers and growth opportunities
- Perform financial analysis to help executives and department leaders make critical decisions
- Streamline and standardize reports and processes to mitigate risks and identify opportunities within the business
- Partner with accounting team to develop new forecast and perform variance analysis reporting during month-end close
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that the key data for decision making is accurate and automated
- BA, BS, or MBA in Finance or related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in full P&L or corporate level planning or sales finance
- Advanced Excel and experience in modeling and analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders across the organization
- A passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Experience implementing systems and processes a plus
- Experience in tech or digital media industries preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited sick policy
- Generous Parental Leave
- Competitive Salaries
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Launched in early 2009, Grindr now boasts more than a million daily users in 192 countries. To join them in their sunny Los Angeles offices, check out their open jobs here.
Be a Better Grindr Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Grindr when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Grindr? Visit http://www.grindr.com/
Jobs You May Like
IFRS Specialist (m/f)
Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Advertising Contracts Administrator (New York)
BuzzFeed, New York
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Bonobos, New York, NY
Accounts Payable Specialist
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA