Associate Account Manager, Chicago
Group Nine Media, Chicago, IL
what matters now.
Group Nine Media is looking to hire an Associate Account Manager to join the Chicago team. This position will oversee and manage the execution of advertiser campaigns on Group Nine Media properties and extended social platforms. The ideal candidate has experience with digital media and is looking to grow their knowledge and skill set in order to deepen client relationships and ensure optimal client satisfaction.
*This position is located in Chicago, IL
- Serve as the main point of contact across low to mid-level digital marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external communications, deliverables, and expectations for each assigned campaign
- Organize and lead the campaign launch process, including but not limited to:
- Internal and client/agency kick-off calls, asset collection, and trafficking coordination with AdOps
- Manage campaigns that include branded media, sponsored content, and social distribution.
- Coordinate campaign deliverables with multiple internal teams including design, production and Business Operations.
- Prepare and present scheduled campaign performance reports that include delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid campaign and campaign wrap ups.
- Work with Research and Insights on crafting the campaign success story including recommendations for future campaigns.
- Act as the go between clients and production teams at creative (video/photo) shoots and events
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 2 years of work experience. Preferred in Digital Media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to comfortably communicate with internal teams & clients
- Must be extremely organized and have a keen eye for details
- Strategic thinker with the ability to look at the bigger picture
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize several projects at once
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Slack is a plus
We have amazing people. We can promise you’ll work alongside some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. From pride to wellness to diversity, employees lead clubs that matter. We also know how to host a top-notch happy hour. Bottom line: we care about each other and we take our values seriously.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better once you’re here.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Knowing that time out of the office is as important as time spent in the office, our vacation, sick, and federal holiday allowances ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value diversity and inclusivity. Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.
We serve snacks, cold brew, coffee, and tea. Who needs anything else?
About Group Nine
Group Nine reaches more people on mobile than any publisher in the U.S. Our mission is to tell great stories that spark action and make a real difference. With nearly 45M Americans engaging with our content every day [source: Nielsen Digital Content Ratings, January 2019], Group Nine's brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 70% of Americans ages 18-34 every month [source: Nielsen, December 2018]. Audiences spend nearly 3 billion minutes a month engaging with our category-defining brands - NowThis, the no. 1 most watched mobile news brand in the world; The Dodo, the no. 1 animal brand on digital; Thrillist, the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; and Seeker, the no. 1 science brand in the U.S. In 2017, Group Nine acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion and Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.
About Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media is one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 5 billion monthly video views and reaching 80% of U.S. adults in their 20s. As the no. 1 most engaging publisher on the social web, Group Nine's brands are built for consumption on the platforms where their millennial-focused audience spends the majority of their time. Group Nine is home to NowThis (the no. 1 most watched video news creator on social), The Dodo (the no. 1 animal brand on social), Thrillist (the most trusted brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment) and Seeker (the digital leader in science and innovation).
Want to learn more about Group Nine Media? Visit Group Nine Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Director - Warsaw
WeWork, TBD Poland
Sales Development Representative, French Speaker
Sales Director - Public Sector
Elastic, London, United Kingdom
XO Group, Washington, DC
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Commercial Pre-Sales Engineer