Product Manager, Growth
Gusto, San Francisco
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
As part of the Gusto PM team, you’ll need an experienced product sense and the ability to inspire and lead a cross-functional team. You'll have a high level of ownership and visibility as you'll be the first PM on this new important mission.
Here’s why we think you should join us:
You want to craft a product that customers love. Gusto offers an integrated Payroll, HR, and Benefits solution, delivering peace-of-mind to over 100,000 small businesses across the United States.
You want to have a meaningful impact. Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. We do so by simplifying complex decisions and tasks across Payroll, HR and Benefits. Not only will your work at Gusto help the more than 100,000 businesses we already serve, but Gusto is growing so quickly that you’ll have a large personal impact on the trajectory of our business.
You want to work with great people. Gusto is first and foremost Customer Driven – Engineering, Product and Design collaborate as equals. We value thoughtfulness and empathy. We take pride in making smart decisions based on customer research, design sprints and prototyping while balancing short and long term technical decisions.
You want to learn how to scale a successful startup. One path to building an enduring company is to take a problem that seemed too complex to tackle, and simply do it better than anyone before. There’s no question that Payroll, HR & Benefits is a huge market. With sizeable revenue and investments from Google Capital, General Catalyst, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (among others), we are set up to make the most of the giant opportunity ahead of us.
Here’s success over the next couple years:
- You have built a solution where what we bring up (and when) is triggered by customer pain. Your solution guides our customers through awareness, trial, and adoption of experiences they need when those needs arise.
- You have grown a new team from 3 people to 12 across Engineering, Product and Design that is highly motivated and efficient and has a unifying sense of identity.
- You have aligned Data Science, User Research, Marketing, Customer Support Managers, Sales, and Product Managers across Gusto to create lasting customer engagement.
- You have started from zero with a new opportunity at Gusto and built a long-term vision and strategy.
- You have identified, prioritized, and delivered impactful projects that improve the number of features used per customer per month.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams serving small business or consumer customers.
- You are motivated first by helping customers and second by driving key growth metrics.
- A proven track record of product launches.
- A PM generalist that utilizes data analysis, user research, and vision equally.
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic.
- You are very good at working with product teams across the company.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Product Manager
Green Bits, San Jose, California
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
Gusto, San Francisco
Product - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Sr. Product Manager
Revinate, San Francisco, CA
Senior Application Developer
Aptos, United Kingdom - Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Market Research Recruit Specialist