Learning Experience Designer, Sales L&D
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful. Love designing engaging, scalable, blended learning experiences? Do you have a passion for instructional design and emerging technologies?
Gusto is seeking an innovative e-learning designer to join our growing Learning and Development team in our Denver office to focus on helping us to design and digitize internal content. The Learning and Development team is responsible for ensuring that our customer facing teams have the knowledge and skills to be successful. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven, have a passion for creative problem solving and is eager to partner with Subject Matter Experts and facilitators to deliver a quality product. We are looking for someone who can see the entire Gustie ecosystem and the variety of ways to support learning goals and work with the team on crafting radical learning interventions.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Quickly synthesize and create online/digital content based on information from existing internal content, facilitators, subject matter experts, previous training courses, etc.
- Excitement and willingness to rapidly innovate collaboratively as a team
- Craft fun and engaging e-learning modules
- Develop online/digital learning, handouts, videos and programs simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Conduct gap analysis and define objectives for online learning experiences
- Recommend and teach current team different applications or layouts that would improve user experience in current classes and trainings
- Partner with teammates and take the lead on creating intellectually challenging and personally engaging learning and development experiences
- Dedicated to integrating multiple channels in an fresh and inventive way, including instructor-led, experiential, and online (self-paced and live)
- Design original end to end experiences for new Gusties just coming into their role
- Design and develop innovative, comprehensive curriculums and certification programs, utilizing advanced design/development techniques and tools of adult learning theory
- Select the appropriate level of measurement for new programs and design measurement tools (e.g., certification process)
- Gather and analyze feedback on training effectiveness and identify training gaps for the purpose of improving individual/team performance
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of instructional design experience
- Strong conceptualization, design, and production of animation, graphics, web, and print materials
- Experience with Elucidat, vyond, imovie, adobe premiere, or photoshop a plus
- Collaborative style; ability to partner with team members and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Proven track-record of building engaging online learning
- Expertise creating small video snippet courses; microlearning
- Experience with graphics, audio / video production, authoring, or other tools
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in instructional design, graphic design, instructional technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in graphic design or art.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
***Please provide a portfolio or relevant project work when submitting your application
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior HR Business Partner, Sales (EMEA)
Client Training Specialist
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Senior Learning & Development Partner
Squarespace, New York, NY
Head of Workplace Services - Americas
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Systems Engineer- Okta
Convoy, Seattle, Washington