We’re looking for a hungry, talented Product Designer to help develop Gusto’s partner and ecosystem platforms. Our work helps connect accountants, and accounting firms to their clients with a variety of tools and services. Gusto is used by over 100k customers and growing rapidly. We are off to a great start with over 1% of the US market, but there’s so much room to improve as we reimagine how advisors work with their small and medium-sized businesses.
As part of Gusto’s Partners Design Team, you’ll drive initiatives that aim to simplify the way accountants work with their clients. You’ll work closely with a talented team to create products that our customers will love and help set a new standard for the industry. Our ideal candidate has strong UX design experience working on complex systems and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for building impactful products and think there’s a better way to enable people to work than what’s currently out there, then let’s talk.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to give our customers peace of mind
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
- Partner with PMs, engineers, UX researchers, and copywriters across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through customer research and design explorations
- Organize and run cross-team collaboration events and workshops
- Bring empathy, enthusiasm, and intentionality to every interaction
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software product design for a complex product
- An excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Have shipped and iterated on consumer experiences
- Have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale
- Passion for Gusto’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Genuine empathy for small business owners and employees and a deep desire to improve their lives
- Bonus: experience working in a startup
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.