Finance & BizOps - Corporate
Gusto, San Francisco
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
- Corporate Planning & Forecasting. Manage Gusto’s corporate model and support strategic planning, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Management Reporting. Support key corporate reporting requirements, e.g. company level KPI tracking, performance to plan and budget vs. actual variance analysis.
- Investor Reporting. Prepare data, analysis and presentations for board meetings and investor communications.
- Headcount Planning & Management. Work with Gusto’s recruiting team and other FBOS teammates to operationalize headcount and hiring plans.
- Drive Efficiency and Scale. Help continuously standardize and improve reporting frameworks, systems, processes and data governance to create leverage for the FBOS team and help Gusto scale.
- Experience. You have 7+ years of relevant work experience including 3+ years of SaaS FP&A or Corporate Finance, and a degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Business, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.). Big Four Accounting experience is a plus.
- Technical skills. You are an excel power user with strong critical thinking and sound business judgment. Familiarity with enterprise financial planning system required, with Adaptive Planning experience a plus.
- Soft skills. You can build effective cross-functional partnerships based on mutual trust and respect. You are proactive and have a positive attitude with a can-do, service-oriented mentality.
- Discipline. You have impressive time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time sensitive projects.
- Precision. You have sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, and have a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You are able to tend to the blades of grass, while not losing sight of the broader landscape.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Associate
Pager, New York, NY
German Sales Manager - Music (Berlin or remote) (M/W/D)
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Channel Partner Manager
Sterling, UK GB
Expression of Interest - Product Management (Sydney)
Senior Software Engineer
Global Strategy Manager - Various positions
Doctolib, Paris, France