Finance & BizOps - Corporate
Gusto, San Francisco
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
- Corporate Planning & Forecasting. Manage Gusto’s corporate model and support strategic planning, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Management Reporting. Support key corporate reporting requirements, e.g. company level KPI tracking, performance to plan and budget vs. actual variance analysis.
- Investor Reporting. Prepare data, analysis and presentations for board meetings and investor communications.
- Headcount Planning & Management. Work with Gusto’s recruiting team and other FBOS teammates to operationalize headcount and hiring plans.
- Drive Efficiency and Scale. Help continuously standardize and improve reporting frameworks, systems, processes and data governance to create leverage for the FBOS team and help Gusto scale.
- Experience. You have 4+ years of experience in SaaS FP&A and Corporate Finance, and a degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Business, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.). Big Four Accounting experience is a plus.
- Technical skills. You are an excel power user with strong critical thinking and sound business judgment. Familiarity with enterprise financial planning system required, with Adaptive Planning experience a plus.
- Soft skills. You can build effective cross-functional partnerships based on mutual trust and respect. You are proactive and have a positive attitude with a can-do, service-oriented mentality.
- Discipline. You have impressive time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time sensitive projects.
- Precision. You have sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, and have a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You are able to tend to the blades of grass, while not losing sight of the broader landscape.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.