Product Management: Billing, Payments & Financial Reporting
Gusto, San Francisco
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Do you read about SaaS business models in your leisure time? Is “Masters of Scale” your favorite podcast? Did you love Accounting 101 back in school? If you get excited on hearing about IRR, LTV, ACV, CAC, and ASC 606, let’s talk! Over 40,000 businesses trust us to process billions of dollars of payroll annually, and we are building best-in-class billing, payments and financial reporting infrastructure to enable the next stage of growth for Gusto.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Be an owner of our billing, payments and financial reporting, end to end
- Identify market opportunities and upcoming compliance requirements, build business cases (including build vs buy), and define product vision and strategy
- Bridge the technical and business worlds by collaborating with:
- Engineering, Product and Design (EPD)
- Foundation teams (finance, accounting, risk)
- Biz teams (marketing, sales, support, BizTech)
- Articulate and design customer experiences that make our users (including internal customers) smile
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years in Product Management in a fast-paced SaaS company
- Working knowledge of financial / billing systems
- Results driven with a tenacious attitude to get things done
- Ability to create partnerships both inside and outside of the Product organization
Bonus points if you have:
- Implemented a SaaS Billing solution (e.g. Zuora, Recurly, Stripe, Aria etc) and/or a Rev Rec solution (e.g. RevPro, RevStream, Leapfin etc)
- A technical background: experience as an engineer, data scientist, or payment operations
- Successfully scaled products
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, SDKs
Factual, Los Angeles
Software Engineer - Diagnostics
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Technical Program Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager
Strava, San Francisco, CA
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Lead Product Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco