Small Business Sales (Entry Level)
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Gusto is on a mission to help small to midsize businesses everywhere put people first. We’re proud to have built a product that our customers love. We view each customer interaction as a precious opportunity to wow our users.
As a member of the Small Business Sales team you will have many opportunities everyday to do just that. You’ll often be the first Gusto touchpoint with customers during onboarding, and you will field sales inquiries and technical questions as you help prospects on their way to becoming customers. We’re looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a passion for helping business owners succeed while exceeding revenue goals.
No Sales experience? No problem! This role is designed as the entry point into the Gusto Sales Organization. Our goal with this role is to give you the tools, training, and technical knowledge necessary to move into an Account Executive role internally, learning our products and articulating their value.
- 0 to 1 year of sales experience
- 4 years degree from accredited University/College
- Be located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
- Experience in a customer facing role/environment
- Teamwork and great communication internally and customer facing
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
- Track record of going the extra mile and/or overachieving when given a job or opportunity
- Excitement and commitment to growing your sales career at Gusto
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Experience with small businesses
- Knowledge of payroll, HR or benefits
Here’s what you would be doing day-to-day:
- Communicate our vision to customers to deliver maximum revenue potential and a world-class experience
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers who want to learn more about Gusto
- Assist with the technical onboarding of the customers’ Gusto account
- Reactively utilize email, chat and phone to communicate with the customer during the onboarding process
- Proactively call new users to help them sign up, onboard, and run their first payroll with Gusto
- Working with customers over email, chat and phone to setup their accounts
- Identify and resolve customer issues to drive conversion rates
- Building strong relationships with your colleagues and effectively collaborating with product, support and marketing teams
- Making our customers successful by introducing them to the best Gusto products, services, or integrations
Apply here to start your sales career #withGusto!
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Alabama/Mississippi
foodora Germany, Frankfurt
Creative Account Strategist
Enterprise Account Executive- Bay Area
Confluent, San Francisco Bay Area
Strategic Account Executive, Public Sector
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Chicago, IL