Small Business Sales (Entry Level)
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
- 0 to 1 year of sales experience
- 4 years degree from accredited University/College
- Be located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
- Experience in a customer facing role/environment
- Teamwork and great communication internally and customer facing
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
- Track record of going the extra mile and/or overachieving when given a job or opportunity
- Excitement and commitment to growing your sales career at Gusto
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Experience with small businesses
- Knowledge of payroll, HR or benefits
Here’s what you would be doing day-to-day:
- Communicate our vision to customers to deliver maximum revenue potential and a world-class experience
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers who want to learn more about Gusto
- Assist with the technical onboarding of the customers’ Gusto account
- Reactively utilize email, chat and phone to communicate with the customer during the onboarding process
- Proactively call new users to help them sign up, onboard, and run their first payroll with Gusto
- Working with customers over email, chat and phone to setup their accounts
- Identify and resolve customer issues to drive conversion rates
- Building strong relationships with your colleagues and effectively collaborating with product, support and marketing teams
- Making our customers successful by introducing them to the best Gusto products, services, or integrations
Apply here to start your sales career #withGusto!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative - Nordics
Sales Development Representative
Justworks, New York, NY
Customer Success Manager (San Francisco)
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Inside Sales Account Executive - Brazil
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Sr. Sales Executive
Pond5, New York City
Strategic Sales Director (Americas)
Medallia, Dallas, TX, USA