The Tax Resolution team is within the Customer Operations function and is at the core of providing services that give our customers peace-of-mind. Customer Operations exists to ensure impeccable delivery of key customer needs. There are thousands of critical operational tasks that are completed for customers accurately and on time, every time, in a proactive and scalable manner. It’s a small, tight, fun group that works hard and laughs a lot. No egos here — we collaborate and help each other out in a positive environment.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Research and resolve complex cases and payroll tax notices
- Work cross-functionally with our Care Advocate and Tax Operations teams
- Interact with government agencies to represent Gusto, advocate for our customers, and resolve complex tax cases
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Articulate future compliance requirements to our product team
Here’s what we're looking for in Gusties:
- 1 - 2+ years in customer-service role, either in professional environment or in retail/service industry
- 1 - 2+ years payroll experience of any kind - notice resolution experience is a bonus!
- Cross-functional experience- flexibility to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent team player- a consummate teammate who enjoys wearing multiple hats, inspiring everyone around you to do great work, and working collectively to hit inbox zero
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Can communicate complex topics in a simple, digestible way
- Extremely organized and able to improve processes
- Prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience during pivotal moments in our Gustomers' journey
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like