The Payroll Care team is the linchpin of our world-class customer experience. With their passion, insight and customer advocacy, the Care team has helped us maintain an NPS of 70+ while serving tens of thousands of businesses. We strive to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees across the country.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- You will provide exceptional customer service by interacting with small business owners via phone, email, and chat to resolve their inquiries
- You will understand client pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- You will use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams
- You will build and maintain useful documentation for use by our customers and the Care team
- You will have the opportunity to understand how Gusto operates from the ground up and make an immediate impact on the company
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience ranging from recent graduate to 2 years of experience in a customer-facing position
- A consummate teammate who enjoys wearing multiple hats, inspiring everyone around you to do great work, and working collectively to hit inbox zero
- Great written communicator: Love writing and talking about technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Compassionate: Know how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Handles stress well: Conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Culture contributor: Aligned with Gusto’s mission, self-aware and positive attitude
- Self Starter: Organized and a strong problem solver
- Reliable: Reference checks should reveal no attendance / tardiness patterns
- This is an hourly position, working 40 hours per week.
- Eligible for overtime.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA
Non-Profit Lawyer (Advisor, Advisory Board Member or Part-time)
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Account Management, Lead
Giphy, New York City, NY
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Business Development Manager - Payments and Fraud (m/f/x)
Real Estate Agent (San Diego, CA)
Movoto, San Diego, CA