eLearning Instructional Design Contractor
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful.
Love designing engaging, scalable, blended learning experiences? Do you have a passion for instructional design and emerging technologies?
Gusto is seeking a contractor to join our Learning and Development team in our Denver office to focus on helping us to design and digitize internal content. The L&D team is responsible for ensuring that our customer facing teams have the knowledge and skills to be successful. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven, and have a passion for creative problem solving.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Conduct gap analysis and define objectives for online learning experiences
- Quickly synthesize and write online/digital content based on information from existing internal content, subject matter experts, previous training courses, etc.
- Craft fun and engaging elearning modules
- Develop online/digital learning, handouts, videos and programs simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Recommend to team different applications or layouts that would improve user experience in current classes and trainings
- Create intellectually challenging and personally engaging learning and development experiences that integrate multiple channels, including instructor-led, experiential, and online (self-paced and live)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of instructional design experience (in FinTech, Banking, Human Resources or Health Benefits a plus)
- Strong conceptualization, design, and production of animation, graphics, web, and print materials
- Open collaborative style; ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Proven track-record of building engaging online learning
- Expertise creating small video snippet courses; microlearning
- Experience with graphics, audio / video production, authoring, or other tools
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, graphic design, instructional technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Authoring: Dreamweaver, Toolbook, Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
About the Contract:
This position is located at Gusto's Denver office and is set for a 6-month duration with the ability to extend the contract based on work output and performance.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Transportation & Parking
Golden State Warriors, SF New Arena Project Team
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Behavior Paraprofessional (Immediate Opening)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
High School Mathematics Teacher, Algebra I (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Front End Web Development Instructor (Part Time)
Flatiron School, London
HR Business Partner - Merchandising