The Fulfillment team – our resident experts on all things benefits and health insurance related at Gusto – is passionate about using innovative technology and service to fulfill key moments of small business owners and their employees in providing benefits for their teams. Our team strives to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees throughout the United States.
We are looking for natural leaders who are passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer experience in the world while improving workflows and creating efficiency gains in an ever-changing environment. You will lead a Fulfillment team by empowering and enabling your team members to do the best work of their life.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspire your team to do the best work of their life on a daily basis
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Empower team members with a focus on personal and professional development while managing Gusto business needs
- Scale the Fulfillment org by increasing team efficiency and working cross functionally with product and engineering teams
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them simpler and more efficient
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of team management experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Project management guru
- Passionate about reducing operational inefficiencies and pain points
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s from an accredited university
This is a full-time position based in Denver, Colorado. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Talent Relations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior DevOps Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, New York, New York
High School Computer Science Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha: Cindy Avitia High School
Luno, London, United Kingdom
E-Learning Project Manager (Contract)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Chinese Interpreter&Translator (한중 통번역사)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)