Gusto is seeking an experienced Recruiter to help us scale Gusto! At Gusto, people are the foundation, and we strongly believe that attracting and hiring world-class talent is core to our success. As a key member of the Invite Team, you will heavily impact Gusto’s hiring strategy, coach hiring managers and interview teams all while hiring amazing Gusties along the way!
The ideal candidate has a proven track record recruiting in an agency or high growth startup environment and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you make the candidate experience delightful and manage it from end to end. By leveraging your knowledge of our hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles where they can do best work of their lives #WithGusto.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Business teams at Gusto
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Mentor fellow members of the recruitment team on best practices
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Gusto by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting + high-growth tech environment
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience coaching hiring managers and being an expert "Sherpa" to them throughout the recruiting process
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Gusto
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Applications (m/f)
HelloFresh, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Zurich
School Psychologist (Immediate Opening)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Airbnb Pro Referrer - NYC
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Film & TV Development Intern
Rooster Teeth, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Platform Architect (Pivotal Cloud Foundry Presales) Beijing
Pivotal Software, Beijing