The Office Coordinator will be the face of Gusto and is responsible for running the front desk and all day-to-day office operations with a smile. We are seeking positive, service-oriented and hard-working individuals with a passion for helping others and an excitement for our brand.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Manage the front desk/reception operations as the first point of contact for all guests, employees, and candidates.
- Keep the office clean, stocked, and organized across multiple floors, kitchens conference rooms, and communal areas. Perform multiple resets of the office throughout the day.
- Order office supplies and ensure supply stations are stocked and equipment such as printers and scanners are in working order at all times.
- Distribute company mail, deliveries, and manage shipping and receiving all throughout the day.
- Interface with our office vendors on a daily basis.
- Assist with planning, set up, and clean up of company-wide events.
- Research vendors for supplies, services, and activities.
- Coordinate systems such as ticketing and company calendars
- Act as the right-hand to the Office Manager.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other staff members and departments as necessary.
- Be a Gusto culture keeper by upholding company traditions, finding new ways to delight the team, and providing excellent service to the company
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1 year experience in an office support role, ideally in a startup with 200+ employees.
- Have strong oral and written communications skills along with being articulate, courteous and friendly.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team at large and teams across office locations.
- Are positive and energetic with a passion to drive the Gusto values to unparalleled levels!
- Have a "can-do" approach and are determined to get the results you want.
- Stay cool under pressure and are able to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Pay close attention to detail and follow-through on tasks.
- Have working knowledge of Google business applications, including Gmail, GCalendar, Google Drive, and Google Docs.
- Have strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues.
- Are flexible and can work independently, plus are a team player.
- Have the ability to work discreetly with confidential information.
- Are friendly and personable yet maintain a professional demeanor.
- Adapt easily to a fast-paced environment and are eager to jump in when help is needed.
- Are someone with a positive outlook and brightens everyone’s day around them.
- Bottom line: You love helping people!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flatiron School, NYC
Client Services Intern
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Head of People Operations
Factual, Los Angeles
Senior Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Shenzhen
Social Sciences Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, California Bay Area
English Literature Specialist (Middle & Upper School)
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School