Senior Salesforce Developer
Gusto, San Francisco
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic, visionary Business Technology Developer! You'll design, build, and administer our Salesforce and automation platforms for our Sales, Service, and Marketing teams. Our BizTech Team is a trusted partner for Gusto’s Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams by enabling those teams with effective systems and tools. As part of our Business Technology team, your core responsibility is to maintain and enhance salesforce and other integrated platforms like Zendesk and Genesys. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and sales/customer support tools
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, workflows, Apex, Visualforce
- Translate complex business requirements into elegant technical solutions
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience (4+ years) with Salesforce’s suite of products across all SDLC phases
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages (Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL)
- Experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc.,
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
Bonus points for any of the following (you always went for that extra credit, right?):
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, and/or Architect certification
- Marketo, Pardot, or marketing automation experience
- Desk.com, ZenDesk or Service Cloud administration experience
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages, specifically Ruby
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
Jobs You May Like
CGG Enterprise Client Account Executive
Workfront, New Jersey, US
Inside Sales Manager
ChowNow, Los Angeles, CA
Technical Content Writer
Datalogue, New York, New York
DoD Sales Engineer Manager
Rubrik, McLean, VA
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Houston
Bonobos, Houston, TX
Sales Data Engineer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo