Senior Product Manager, Customer Help Experience
Gusto, San Francisco, Denver
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
Gusto is looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Customer Help Experience team. Gusto services over 100,000 small businesses across the US, providing payroll, time-tracking, benefits and financial wellness products to our customers. As we continue to scale to service millions of businesses, we are looking for an amazing product leader who will drive the future of Gusto’s customer help strategy to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers.
As part of Gusto’s Help Experience team, you’ll collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to deliver on products and capabilities that will enable best in class service for our customers. You will have the freedom to run with product ideas and experiments and see them through to the end. You will partner with a cross-functional team to evolve our service strategy and deliver products that help enable that strategy to drive Gusto’s industry leading NPS and C-SAT scores. Transform a question into a delightful experience and help create raving fans for our software and service.
If you are a builder of great products who thrives on making a major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive the Customer Help Experience product roadmap and deliver on the products with a cross functional team of PMs, engineers, data scientists and designers
- Identify emerging emerging technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences and that make our users (including internal customers) smile
- Design and launch A/B experiments to help us learn and improve the customer experience
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
- Be an owner of products and businesses, end to end
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience,
- A proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Pay great attention to detail. Pixel perfect isn’t an ideal, it is a requirement
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have
- Experience in building products related to Help experiences, operations or in e-commerce as well as
- Explored and launched multiple A/B experiments
- Managed build vs buy decisions and implemented critical third party integrations
- Located near our SF or Denver offices to be in person once we re-open
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $117,000-$166,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $147,000-$201,000/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life (what we believe). Gusto has built the first modern all-in-one people platform, bringing together Payroll, Benefits, and HR, under one roof. The company is currently processing several billion dollars in payroll, and serves over 100,000 businesses nationwide (which represents over 1 of all employers in America). Customers love the product (NPS of 75+) and spread the word on social media. The company has over 1,000 employees and is located in San Francisco & Denver.
We are Gusto Founded in 2011, Gusto provides payroll, benefits and HR to modern companies. We have offices in San Francisco and Denver, but thanks to our 40,000 small business customers and their employees, there’s a little piece of us in all 50 states. We believe that humans aren’t resources. When we come to work, we don’t leave our humanity at the door. We bring life with us: our feats and friendships, our adventures and aspirations. Great businesses treat us like people, not ID numbers. When that happens, work becomes a source of energy rather than fatigue. It creates a virtuous cycle where life improves work, and work improves our lives. That’s why we started Gusto. Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
Want to learn more about Gusto? Visit Gusto's website.
The social news and entertainment company.