Quality is a top priority for our company and more specifically, our engineering team. We are looking for a Quality Automation Engineer to join our team who looks at the world differently. Someone who will challenge us, who thinks outside the box and will further enhance quality. Could this be you!?
At GutCheck, we believe the most innovative businesses in the world are the ones who have a deep, multi-dimensional understanding of people.
Our business was born from the belief that while consumer trends were moving faster than ever, market research simply wasn’t keeping up. Where others forced tradeoffs, we saw opportunity. As the pioneers of agile market research, we deliver the expertise and rigor our clients demand with the speed and flexibility required for a new era.
Over the last decade, that pioneering spirit has led us to continually sharpen our approach, pushing the envelope on the insights we deliver to ignite bigger ideas grounded in empathy. Driven by a deeper understanding of human experiences, we unlock bold new opportunities for the innovators of the world with speed and confidence.
The GutCheck team is...
- Innovative and ambitious; willing to push the boundaries in search of “more”
- Cultivating opportunities to stretch and grow our experience and perspective, encouraging our clients to think bigger in the process
- Collaborative and team-oriented, fostering an environment where empathy is celebrated
- Delighted with unexpected insights and discoveries
- Authentically true to self while relating and forging connections with our customers and the people we study
We are driven to find future GutCheckers who thrive in an agile environment, who embody our GASI Values – that is, hire people who Give A S***. It takes exceptional talent to deliver our brand promise. Come join us!
You will use some of the best tools such as NodeJS, React, CI/CD, and AWS all in an agile software development environment.
- Create and manage a scalable production and stakeholder defect reporting process
- Build out and collaborate on other testing such as unit and functional testing with languages and tools such as Java, JUnit, Selenium
- Build out and manage a comprehensive testing suite with Cypress.io and Postman
- Build, teach, and execute integration, regression, and smoke automated testing scenarios for a wide range of greenfield development
- Understand and be able to work within Agile software development, scrum, continuous integration/deployment, and test-driven development processes
Benefits and Perks
At GutCheck we want to make sure our team is healthy, happy and rewarded. In an effort to do just that, we offer all of our regular full-timers the following benefits and perks.
Benefits are subject to change at the company’s discretion at any time
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Funds
- Continuous Education Funds
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer days
- Employee Assistance Program
Base Compensation Range: $100,000-$110,000 and discretionary bonus
For more information on the company and the GutCheck team, please go to www.gutcheckit.com
This job description is not a complete list of your qualifications or position roles.
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
At GutCheck, we believe in challenging the status quo to get to something better. We are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to support your needs. Whether you have a fast go-to-market strategy or need to do more with less, our products are designed to give you the liberty to choose.
Want to learn more about GutCheck? Visit GutCheck's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.