Founded in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched “CaaStle,” a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable,extensible and user-friendly mobile applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering.Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
- The ideal candidate must be hands-on and capable to work in a team of highly talented ios engineers.
- The candidate is expected to work with product managers in understanding feature reqs, design, implement and test the app. Unit testing as well as and app automation are implicit part of responsibility.
- Develop native ios app in Swift
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
We'd love for you to have:
- BE/ME/M.Tech or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in developing native mobile apps on ios, in-app browser
- Experience in Conceptualize, design, build, and maintain high performance enterprise applications, reusable, and reliable code on iphones.
- Experience of Apple’s IDE Xcode, Cocoa, Adaptive and responsive designs
- Experience in automated testing of mobile app using any testing framework
- Knowledge of Apple Certificates and Provisioning profile management and uploading build to the store
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Have published at least 5 quality iOS apps per Apple standards with good rating score.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking; optimization and automation.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle - design, develop, debug, document, maintain apps; and deliver (especially in a multiple site organization).
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of iOS ecosystem
- Contribution in 3rd party open source libraries.
- Knowledge of google analytics or other analysis package, A/B testing, Ad rendering platforms.
- Experience in Data Structures
- Experience with RESTful APIs, 3rd party libraries and JSON to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Exposure to other Mobile Platforms: Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, Hybrid frameworks.
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Scrum Master (m/f) Barcelona
Software Engineer, Fleet Reliability
Lyft, Palo Alto
Junior Software QA Engineer
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Software Engineer, Mobile Engineering (Android)
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Ottawa, Canada
Full-Stack Software Engineer
ZenProspect, San Francisco