New Arrivals & Receiving Clerk (Monday - Friday)
Gwynnie Bee, Groveport, OH
Plus Size Clothing Subscription Boxes
Founded in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched “CaaStle,” a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the role:
The position is responsible primarily for photo shoot readiness responsibilities but also as an extension to providing a variety of new arrivals and receiving clerical duties. You will help support the management, clerks, and hourly team through multiple tasks related to organization and data entry. The job scope includes assisting in the preparation of garments for photo shoot, test wash of new arrivals, and ensuring the creation and print out of item identification/barcodes, proper handling of BOL paperwork, and creation of PO packets for newly received product from Gwynnie Bee and CaaStle vendors. Organizational skill set as well as flexibility will be critical in this role. Completion of data entry will be a daily occurrence.
What you’ll do:
- Print barcodes for merchandise
- Prepares PO packets
- Assist in garment preparation for test wash process
- Track and file all BOL paperwork
- Organize and maintain a department recordkeeping system
- Complete department reporting related to PO/Received merchandise
- Verify all newly arriving shipments
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of work areas
- Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary
- Other new arrivals/receiving associate responsibilities (hanging, heat-sealing, sortation, counts)
- Any additional tasks assigned by leadership
We'd love for you to have:
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google platform, particularly data entry
- Willingness to cross-train for other job functions
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to foster a team environment
- Capable of quickly changing priorities with the day to day operational demand
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- This position may entail hot indoor air temperatures, noisy conditions, standing for long
periods of time (up to 12 hours) and lifting garments and supplies
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment. Working environments, include but are
not limited to warehouse, climate controlled office and a variety of work environments
- May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds. A full range
of body motion it required on the job to include frequent sitting, bending, stooping,
crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, standing, climbing,
driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes
What we offer our employees:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 - Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
By completing the below application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in termination of employment. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment. Additionally, please note that on occasion we may have dogs in our distribution center for working related activities.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine