Interested in disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry? Intrigued by the opportunity to bring the sharing economy to fashion? Passionate about working with highly skilled designers and engineers to build a world class consumer facing experience? Want to use technology to change people’s relationship to clothing? If yes, then Gwynnie Bee is looking for an accomplished Product Manager to evolve our storefront experience.
Launched in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Christine Hunsicker, Gwynnie Bee has been quietly disrupting the apparel industry through a revolutionary subscription service that’s now ready for prime time. We are a fast-growing company that seeks to bring the sharing economy to clothing and empower women to feel great and have fun with fashion. It is a unique business model that our customers have come to love and even take for granted as they go about their daily wardrobe routine.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched “CaaStle,” a new technology platform and turnkey solution that enables brands to offer a subscription service business of their own to complement their existing retail business models. So far we have already seen big fashion brands like Ann Taylor and NY&Co join the platform and validate the superior economics that the subscription model brings in.
About the role:
An accomplished Sr. Product manager with a track record of launching impactful experiences. The right candidate would have worked cross-functionally before and is able to pull all the ingredients together to launch successful features.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to help define the vision and strategy for one of the Product areas within the member facing storefront experience
- Develop product roadmaps that have the team’s buy-in and make optimal use of available resources
- Ensure alignment with key stakeholders like Merchandizing, Operations and Customer Work closely with a high-performing team to deliver an intuitive and game changing
- Ensure that impactful features are shipped at a regular cadence while exhibiting urgency throughout the execution cycle
- Contribute to thoughts leadership and continuously raise the bar of what we build together
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 7+ years experience in product & technology management
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a consumer facing product role is a strong plus
- Prior experience in a consumer online service, retail or other e-commerce industry a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to prioritize quickly and effectively with less than perfect information.Collaborative leadership style and knowledge of PM best practices like roadmap development, concept validation and requirements definition
- Demonstrated ability in using data to identify opportunities, formulate persuasive business cases and make solid decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a highly skilled development team
- Attention to detail and good judgment for when something is “consumer-ready”
- Knowledge of current practices in user-centered design, web and mobile technology
- Expertise in Agile development framework
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine