Launched in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead our Inbound team.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify goals of the department, division, and the company
- Coach and inspire your team to achieve desired results to meet productivity, quality, teamwork, safety, quality with a focus on GB values and customer focus.
- Collaborate and work to develop strategic perspective across departments to drive optimal productivity; foster an environment of internal customer resolution, as well as exemplary company customer service
- Ensure operational and quality results oriented ideation and planning is fostered and continuously improved; generate creative solutions to identify improvements in processes
- Drive growth and development in yourself and others through project ownership, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytics
- Maintain level of service requirements throughout the operational process through continual learning and ownership of collaborative solutions with our vendors, buying partners, laundry and order fulfillment center.
- Foster an environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
We’d love for you to have:
- Leadership attitudes/behaviors including: Honesty & Trust, Ownership, Integrity, Self motivation, Emotional Intelligence, Engagement, Teamwork, Inspiring, Inclusiveness, Tenacity/Rigor, Courage, Relationship Building, Humble
- Four or more years of experience in operational leadership preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Quick problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask
- Flexibility to work Monday - Saturday and flexibility in hours, varied (5:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- This position may entail hot indoor air temperatures, noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time (up to 12 hours) and lifting garments and supplies
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment. Working environments, include but are not limited to warehouse, climate controlled office and a variety of work environments
- May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds. A full range of body motion it required on the job to include frequent sitting, bending, stooping crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, standing, climbing driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
By completing the below application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in termination of employment. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment. Additionally, please note that on occasion we may have dogs in our distribution center for working related activities.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL