About the role:
The Associate Accounts is responsible for the routine accounting, Accounts payable processing, monthly closing of books, all statutory compliance, providing data to various stakeholders. The right candidate will ensure proper maintenance of accounts and record keeping, getting year end audit done in timely manner. This individual will work with one account executive and will report to Head-Finance.
What you'll do:
- Hands on experience of Tally ERP for Indian accounting, book keeping, record maintenance, month end closing and compiling month closure report (Monthly MIS).
- Payroll processing through software
- Year-end close on Indian GAAP and drafting of yearly financials.
- Responsible for accounts payable processing, timely & accurate invoice payments, Bank & vendor reconciliations, general ledger entries, payroll entries.
- Should have good knowledge of GST compliance and preparation of documents for GST refund and filing with department.
- Providing data to various stakeholders like Management reporting, GST consultant, Statutory auditors etc...
- Liaising with bank and visiting various Government department for submission of documents.
- Complete ownership of Indian Entity accounting and compliance
We'd love for you to have:
- Should be qualified as Chartered Accountant
- 3-4 years’ service industry experience, MNC IT company experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Tally ERP accounting system, Excellent in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT, Preference would be given for candidate having knowledge of Oracle NetSuite/Oracle NetSuite/another similar ERP system
- Should have attitude of problem solver
- Should have ownership & responsibility of tasks delegated
- Should be able to communicate effectively with vendors and internal teams/departments
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine