Founded in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched “CaaStle,” a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the role:
Gwynnie Bee is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer to develop and design a wide variety of creative assets (web, email, advertising, collateral, etc.) to support marketing and business objectives of our clients and interpreting their brand vision.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute concepts and assets for digital ads, emails, promos, banners, site pages and print materials
- Ensure brand standards are consistent across all assets (inclusive of font, style, composition, colors, etc.)
- Manage high volume of projects with high quality design aesthetic
- Manage a team of 1-2 designers
- Collaborate and work closely with marketing teams to ensure key objectives are met while ensuring brand consistency
- Stay current with graphic and typographic trends in order to present new ideas to the business
- Partner with marketing, operations and product teams to create cross channel and site designs
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders both verbally and written
We'd love for you to have:
- Experience: 6+ years of experience in graphic design within a fashion, e-commerce or agency setting
- Experience managing a small team
- Proficient in Invision, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive, flexible and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Able to develop on-brand, contemporary and distinctive designs with input from creative and marketing leadership
- An excellent understanding of layout and typography, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work within brand guidelines
- Ability to balance design with operational/business needs resulting in exceptional designs and an improved customer/member experience
- Experienced in current graphic design practices, web standards, and design and web production software
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrives under pressure
- Knowledge of mobile and tablet design required
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative
- Fashion experience strongly desired
- Speed and experience with Creative Suite products
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/UX a plus
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Consumer Product Marketing
DraftKings, Boston, MA