Founded in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
We are looking for a mid-level (3-7 years of experience) Program Manager who will be responsible for managing and successful delivery of strategic projects involving key business metrics. You will be working with a group of business leaders and stakeholders across various internal functions, creating scalable processes and facilitating a culture of continuous improvement. You will also serve as resident Process Management expert, leading process architecture and governance. You will support several of Gwynnie Bee’s core business teams. These teams are distributed across our offices in USA (Mountain View CA, New York NY, Ohio, Phoenix) and India (New Delhi & Bangalore).
What you'll do:
● Own and actively manage an expansive project portfolio and stack ranking process for business team/s
● Assist in identifying, & defining projects, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation for projects across the teams
● Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress against individual initiatives
● Establish regular reporting to update key stakeholders on status, risk, and progress of initiatives
● Drive on-time delivery of projects, within scope and budget
● Identify projects at risk, determine actions in collaboration with stakeholders, escalate as needed
● Assist in the execution management, and retrospection of projects and significant events
● Manage changes to scope, schedule, and budget
● Identify and own the teams’ overall Portfolio, Project, and Process Management KPIs
● Measure portfolio, project, and process performance using appropriate analysis tools
● Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
● Serve as an advisor to team’s management to create scalable processes and establish governance mechanism to ensure delivery of program’s output
● Develop and maintain a deep understanding of all team operations
● Process standardization across business functions
● Mentor and develop project and process management skills within the teams
● Partner with technology teams across the organization to generate innovative solutions
We'd love for you to have:
○ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
○ MBA from a reputed institute (Preferably IIMs, ISB, FMS, IIFT, NITIE or similar)
○ 3-7 Years of Project Management, Program Management Experience
○ Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, strong self-starter
○ Experience in leading progressively complex projects involving business & technology teams
○ Must display strong leadership and innovation
○ Should have exceptional problem solving, analytical and strong business judgement skills
○ Should have the ability to lead and influence cross functional team and managing stakeholders
○ Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
○ Familiarity with Project Management tools
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Excellent presentation skills
○ Experience with web-based business and managing projects will be a plus.
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine